CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 14, 2007

Recent Events...

Frank and Max having fun as ninja turtles! Nice homemade masks Frank. Max really wants Santa to bring him a Leonardo costume!
Frank and I at his Senior Football Banquet last Saturday 12/8/07. He really felt honored to receive the Defensive MVP award! It was a nice night, and it was great to have both of our parents there to support us!
This was our family picture for our Christmas card! I have to thank my friend Cordie again for taking the time to take it for us! Thanks again! Maybe Cecilia will smile next year...little stinker!

10 comments:

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Heather,
You guys are so dang cute. I miss you so much and Bailey and Bostyn still talk about Max all the time. Come and see us.
Love,
Ashlee

The Huffs said...

Congrats on the MVP award Frank! Sounds like its been a great football career.

Cordie said...

Cute pictures!! Especially the bottom one :) I love the ninja turtles! How funny Frank!

Amber Smith said...

Heather your family is so cute. I had no Idea you adopted a little girl she is adorable. We need to get together. I will be in Logan on the 28th-29th Maybe sooner. Steph is ready to have her 4th baby any day. So I will let you know and give you a call. Do you know when Missy and Britt are going to be in Logan?
Tell Frank congrats on MVP we loved watching him play

Scoresbys said...

Cute pictures. I hope Santa has been able to find a ninja turtle costume. Grace has only asked for a unicorn. I hope she realizes it's going to be stuffed, not real. I love your family pictures!

Sunny said...

Loved the card, thank you! What a cute little family. We really need to hang out soon. Have a very Merry Christmas!!!

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Few people know this, but Frank's pre-game pump routine up consists of putting on his Leonardo mask and flexing with a pair of nun chucks in the mirror. Now Ben knows why he screams "turtle power" after a sac.

Sorry bro the secrets out,
Emmett

Anonymous said...

I miss my little ninja...hope you guys are having a blast in SLC...I thought of you today Heather as I put on sandals and goucho pants...65 degrees baby! LOVE Ya'll!

Brit & Dave said...

Hey Heather!
I hope you had a wonderful christmas! We need to talk and (maybe) get together before you move?! Thanks for the very nice christmas card. Your family is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Post those Christmas pictures Heather...I miss the kidos. :)