CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

my little police officer


So the other day the kids and I were driving back into Logan from Salt Lake and I was so ready to be home! There is a random light as you come into Logan and I was going around 55 and I hit that awkward moment where you hesitate if you should go or not if it turns yellow. So anyway, I hit my brakes...but then decided to go so I didn't kill my brakes. All of the sudden I hear, "Mom don't you know you need to slow down...that is what yellow means SLOW DOWN!" I'm glad Max keeps me in check!

8 comments:

Aleese and Scott said...

That is so cute Max is just taking care of his mommy. Also I am glad to see you posting again!

Cami said...

Welcome back!! I am glad you are all doing well and that Max is there to keep everyone safe!

Anonymous said...

HA that reminds me of that one time your ran through a red light. Wasnt that you? I just remember laughing my head off when I heard that story.

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

Yay Heather. That's a cute story about max. He's just watching out for you and C.C. Hope you and Frank are feeling a little better today. We're saving him a piece of pie if he can ever eat again.

Natalie said...

Smart boy....He is going to keep you on your toes! Cute story.

Amber Smith said...

Heather, I wanted to tell you thanks for letting me and Tacoma visit you and the Fam. It was so good to see you guys. It was like old times. Any time you want to stop buy on your way to your parents feel free to.

Natalie said...

Hey! Can you email me? I have too much to talk about with you! My email address is natwennergren@gmail

Sunny said...

Yeah! A new post. Max is too cute. I got a rebuking from Ellie today for going through a yellow light. Those oldest kids are just too observant sometimes.