CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Bugged

Morgan tagged me...I'm supposed to name 10 things that bug me...here we go:

1. Not being able to shower until 4 in the afternoon some days.
2. A messy car...I don't know why I can't stay on top of it, but it really grosses me out some days.
3. Paying bills.
4. When my kids are all having a "whiney day" all at the same time. (Patience, Patience, Patience)
5. Not having enough time to spend with my love. We are definitely stretched too thin right now.
6. My food not being hot enough.
7. Gossip.
8. when my feet get rough. (I LOVE pedicures)
9. food that I'm attracted to is so fattening...frustrating!
10. not being in physical shape that I'd like to be. ( I'm really trying now, and I feel so much better)

I tag: Ashlee Raisor, Ashlee Corrigan, Hillari, Cordie, Sunny Winter, Tayli Nelson, Brit Bethers, Jess (My sis), Karen (my sis in law), and Jenn (my cousin)

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Ohh I'm with you on a lot of those!

Julie and Nate said...

Speaking of gossip (don't be bugged by me), I heard that you are back in the Kids Klub! That's great, but I just hope I will actually get to see you sometime!

Mona Maile said...

Hey Heather,

It's Mona. I totally stumbled on your blog by accident. I'm glad I found you guys! The kids are getting so big! You and Frank look awesome like always. Hope all is well. Love you!!!

-Mona

Mrs. Pemberly said...

Hilarious! I can't stand it when my food isn't hot enough either! How funny that we feel the same way! Must run in the family... In fact, almost every one of your things goes for me too! No wonder we love to chat so much - we're twinners! Love you!!

Errin said...

Heather! Hey! I know we need to get together for sure! I will call you soon! I have thought about you! How are you doing with three kiddos? You are amazing! I love your pictures and your cute "bugged" haha and miss you in class with your little bag of candy :) Hope all is well! Your great!