CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Family fun and baby update!

So this is a little late because I didn't take my camera for the 4th of July. I had to get some pics from my cousin. Anyway...we had a blast in Star Valley. This is some of my mom's extended family. Also a family from Belgium came up with my aunt and uncle. It was great getting to know them and have them join in on the fun!

These are the teams from our annual "sockey" match. Basically it's soccer but kind of more violent like hockey. You play bare foot and pretty much anything goes.
My uncle requested a side shot so there you have it. My cousin Brynne wishing she could be as big and uncomfortable as me! :)

My baby update: I went in today and have not progressed at ALL. Not even to a 1 yet. Bummer. If things keep up like this I'll probably be having the baby around August 10th. We just started to organize his stuff last night. It's becoming more of a reality that I need to get his stuff put together. Fun Fun!

15 comments:

Sandra said...

I'm excited for you! It's always frustrating when your not dialated more. Good luck when it happens.

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Those pictures are so fun, did you really play?

Josh and Ashlee said...

Wow that game sounds so fun! Although I wouldn't want to play if Frank was playing!!! You said you weren't quite ready for the baby to come right now so maybe that’s why you haven't progressed, oh and I think it's because you need to show all the whining pregnant women out there how a real woman handles a pregnancy! YAY!!! You rock!

Cassie said...

Oh my gosh Heather..I can't believe its really been that long since we've hung out- what's wrong with us!? When I seen you last you just had a tiny little bump! Anyways I love your blog! I just added you to my links!

Jessika said...

Oh my! I'm so sad I missed the 4th. It kills me!!! Looks like loads of fun, as usual. I love your belly... can't wait to see it in like FOUR DAYS!!!

Jenn said...

Oh my, I am going to cry. I have to be there next year. Heather I love your belly. Ok I just read jess's comment and this is just like it. Well, it just must be true then. See you at stew's wedding.

Pew Family said...

You are the cutest pregnant girl I have ever seen Heather! I'm so excited for you!

Emilee Wolters said...

You look so cute Prego-Its been forever since we've talked. We miss you guys and would love to see you soon-we are coming to utah on the 27th-maybe we could figure something out.

The Huffs said...

Heather you are so cute! I cant wait to see you.

Meg said...

you are the cutest prego I've ever seen! I can't believe you're going to have THREE kiddos! Maybe we'll catch ya by the fourth :0)

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

You look so darling...seriously I can't believe that you are that far along, I think I was probably twice your size. Anyways good luck with the last couple of weeks, hopefully he will come early. You will have to keep us posted when the little bundle of joy finally arrives!

Brit said...

Heather! I hope you can hold off one more week so we can see you!:) You are in the final stretch!!

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Your belly is getting so cute. I can't wait to see the baby. Hopefully he comes a little early for you.

Jamie said...

Frank and Heather! Found your blog from Darren's!! It's Jamie Conger Webster. Our blog is www.ourcrazyazy.blogspot.com.
What a cute family you have! Great to see you!
Jamie

Heather said...

YA THAT'S ALIYAH. SHE HAS PROBABLY GROWN UP SO MUCH SINCE THE LAST TIME YOU SAW HER!