CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wedding Bells

My cute little brother Stewart got married this past Saturday in Salt Lake. We had a great time as a whole family. It was wonderful to spend time with all of my siblings from everywhere. No more crazy hectic weddings for my family...we are complete now! YAY!


These are all of my siblings and their spouses. From top to bottom we have my brother Matthew and his wife Karen (from Hawaii), my sister Michelle and her husband Dan (Portland), my sister Jessika and her husband Jason (Florida/Ohio), Frank and I (Logan), and my brother Stewart and his new wife Rachel (San Diego).

p.s. Don't you love her dress? Good choice Rachel!
After a long night, we took one quick pic before they were off. You can tell we were all exhausted at this point, except for the energizer bunny (aka: Maximus)

Congrats you two and welcome to the family Rachel!

11 comments:

Sandra said...

I love Max's big cheese in that picture. Looks like you had a great time!

Emmett and Ashlee said...

That is crazy all your siblings are married now. How fun. I can't wait for my sisters to be married. What a cute family you have. Max's face is classic.

Jessika said...

Nice! Love that you used my pics. I miss you all so much. It was such a great weekend! LOVE YOU!!!

Tina said...

So fun! Its nice when everyone can get together. My family is only half done with weddings... we've got a little while still.
And her dress is really cute. You don't see shorter wedding dresses very often. Nice and summery!

Cordie said...

I love weddings! I like her dress, it is so different, but I really like it!

Sunny said...

So cute. I'm laughing because I think your brother that got married looks like a younger version of you and shorter hair. :) Thanks for coming to see us. We loved it. Your family is so darling.

. . .now it's time for that baby!

Pew Family said...

Oh my Crazy! Stewart is married! I am getting so old! He and his wife make a cute couple. Tell him hello for me if he remembers who I am! You look so cute in your orange dress!

Kory and Hillari said...

Your family is so cute! I can't believe everyone is married! I miss you guys, is the baby here yet?

Aleese and Scott said...

You had a wedding too how fun!! You look awesome I love your cute pregnant belly, and Thursday would be great!! I will give you a call!

Brit said...

Heather! It was so awesome seeing you at the fireworks and hanging out on saturday. I wish so bad that we lived closer....! Emi has so much fun with Max! Keep us posted on the baby. We are very excited for you guys.

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

Hey it was so much fun seeing you at the shower...it has been such a long time. Anyways you look great, and I can't wait for the new little one to arrive. Good luck with the next couple of days (hopefully!)