CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Family update

So here is a little update of our little or "not so little" family...

Samson is doing great! He is quite the eater. He is such a sweet little guy, he really only fusses when he is hungry. This is a picture of him with his little cast on for his club foot. I have to get it changed weekly for 6 straight weeks. Kind of a pain, but for sure worth it! It's nice to get it over with now, than later when it would affect him much more. He continues to bring smiles and laughter to our home on a daily basis.

Cici girl cracks me up. She is so sweet, but also kind of a stinker. DRAMA! We love her so much. She is really showing signs of wanting to be potty trained, I am just not quite ready to face the challenge. Hopefully we'll get it taken care of sooner than later. We'll see...with 3 kids I'm having to find a totally new routine.

Max...such a sweet big brother! He is kind of a pest to Cici though, I think he thinks it's his job to tease her all day. He is SO excited to start preschool next week, as am I. He thrives in a learning environment.

Alright well that's it for now. As for Frank and I...we are surviving! BUSY BUSY BUSY Frank started his masters this week and is so busy training all of the athletic teams up here. I was thinking today while I was in the shower...Wow you know you are busy with 3 little kids when it's been like 3 or 4 days since you've shaved your arm pits because you are trying to hurry so fast in the shower. HA HA HA what a wonderful life...I really wouldn't trade it I promise!

16 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

I love the pictures of your adorable kids. And hooray for showers! ;)

Sandra said...

So your little Samson will be fine after the casts on for six weeks or is there something else they need to do for it? Cute pictures, is Max going to Sports Acadamy for preschool?

Tina said...

Your kids are darling! Way to go for keeping up with all of them. :)

The Childs Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Childs Family said...

Okay...seriously...your little man is so handsome...I wish I was there to just hold him...awww...sigh. :) And CiCi...haha...love the pic...Gabbi and CiCi would get themselves into lots of trouble together. I really wish we were there...we could get each other through yet another FB season...what did our husbands get us into. :) Love y'all and seriously consider a trip out here...the outlets are waiting for you. :)

Cordie said...

Your little family is sooooo danggggggg cute! I love it! I wish I could meet him too. I hope you find a routine so you can help me figure mine out when I have three kids in oh about Januray 2011 that is the plan :)

Aleese and Scott said...

I love, love, love, those pictures CiCi looks so dang cute with those glasses on and Max is such a good big brother. Little Samson with that sad little cast what a good mom that is a lot of cast changes! It doesn't seem to bother him, so cute!

Meg said...

Congratulations on the new little bundle! Looks like you have your hands full...that is so fun!

Chelsea said...

oh man you have the cutest kids! I'm a little nervous for 3...but if your biggest complaint is non shaved arm pits maybe I'll be okay:)

Brit said...

busy, busy,busy says a lot for itself!! You are an incredible mom Heather! Samson is such a beautiful baby!

Burke and Hayley said...

What an adorable family! Samson is so dang cute! I can't believe Max is starting preschool, he is growing up way too fast!

The Huffs said...

Ha Ha... ITs funny because I was thinking the exact same thing when I was in the shower the othe day... Except that I only have one child. At least we shower right?!!:) Hope everything is going well. Let me know if you need any help.

Kera said...

Mia Hamm, kristi Yamaguchi, and Troy Aikman were all born with a club foot.
He has star potential!

He is so beautiful. Congratulations Heather.

Ashlee and Sam said...

Heather,
YOur little family is so adorable!! Congrats on the new baby! It was so great to see you at Julie's shower and catch up.
Ashlee(Malovich)Winegar

Pew Family said...

Cutest kids ever! You and Frank make cute babies, Make 10 more!

Morgan@LittleHouseofVeggies said...

Heather! I miss you girl! You family is BEAUTIFUL!!!!