CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Good Friends

WOW! I have truly always been blessed with great friends. That's one thing that I love about summer, it seems like there is always a little more time to catch up with friends you don't get to see very often. This first pic is of my roommates and I from my freshman year in college. So much fun! They are all such amazing examples to me! I hope we continue to plan at least a yearly get together, if not more often.
p.s. keep in mind I am nine months pregnant, so obviously these pics are not very flattering...I just wanted to have these pics of my cute friends for the memories!

Aleese and cute little Barrick and Frank and I and our kids met up at Red Robin for lunch. We missed Scotty (one of Frank's mission companions). I am so glad I got to see them while they are in town from Maryland.

Later last night I went to Julie's baby shower. SO good to see a ton of my high school friends! I swear I'm not anti social, but it's been way too long since I've seen these ladies! I think about 5 of us are pregnant right now...CrAzY!
ChEeRS to good friends...let the good times roll!

6 comments:

Sandra said...

What are you talking about! You look great pregnant, I just hope I look that good when I'm nine months! Looks like lots of friends and fun!

Kory and Hillari said...

Heather, you are so cute prego! I miss you tons, make sure to let me know next time you're in town and we can go to lunch or just get a snow shack!

Cordie said...

Cheers to you good friend! Thanks for watching Ian for me the other day! I feel bad that I never got to come say good bye but it has been so hectic! Thanks for being such a good friend to me! Good luck with your new baby boy, and I can't wait to see pictures of him. Stay in touch!!!

Rebecca said...

You look great! You little boy should be here soon and I promise to come by!!!You are amazing and I miss you!

Raelynn said...

I love showers... both kinds (baby showers and regular showers)haha
and i just love weddings!! Weddings are the best..

Chelsea said...

alright seriously...you NEVER get to complain about being nine months pregnant. I've never seen someone so cute! and that pink top? you are darling! can't wait to see that cute little baby!!!