CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Frank's family up for a visit

Frank's parents and neices came up for the weekend. We had a lot of fun playing games, making treats, and doing a little singing and dancing too! Cecilia was napping during most of the fun, too bad I didn't have my camera out while she was in the action.
They all had spoons to sing with, Max was singing one of his favorite songs for the girls. I don't even know the title, it's some old school slow song that Frank likes. Max LOVES attention!
After a long weekend this is how I found him at 10 in the morning yesterday, they sure did tucker him right out! Thanks again for the visit and for all the food. Frank always loves when his mom comes, because he gets his Tongan food fix.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Linds lives in Draper, yes it is sad to loose touch. I think our friends have been a lot better with it lately. But next time your in town let us know so we can plan something. Your little guy is so cute, he looks just like you.

Aleese and Scott said...

Looks like you guys had a fun weekend! It is so nice to have family in town. Your nieces are so old! I remember going to Franks homecoming and they were so tiny then. Time flies by so fast! Also I am coming out to Utah the 15th through the 22nd so maybe we could me in Ogden for lunch or something. I will give you a call.

Sandra said...

Fun weekend. I love visits with family! Where does his family live?

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

It sounded like it was lots of fun through the wall!!! Just kidding, we didn't hear anything. Jake did have some of that banana stuff his mom made. I can't believe Max can "tucker out" though!!! He's go so much energy! Glad you enjoyed that visit. Thanks for being fun neighbors.

Jessika said...

I love that picture of Max asleep on the pillows... I miss that kid! I'm glad you guys got to have Frank's fam over, and that Frank got his Tongan food fix! I MISS YOU!!!

Emilee Wolters said...

Heather-
Looks like you guys had a fun weekend. It have been forever since we talked. I hope all is well with the PG! Max is so cute, Leila still has that picture you guys gave her for Christmas before we moved in her room. We'll have to get together some time

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Max is my favorite. What a fun weekend. Bostyn and Bailey sure love to be entertained by Max too. He needs to be in a movie or something.

Sara said...

That's a cute sleeping pic! Thanks for your support with the whole surgery thing- after I wrote the post I wondered if I was over-reacting to the whole surgery thing. But you made me feel better about it! Thanks!