CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

CONSEQUENCE

So tonight we played games with our wonderful next door neighbors Jake and Tayli, it's pretty much a Sunday night ritual - Treats and Games! LOADS OF FUN! We play this dice game that you choose something at the beginning that the loser will have to do. Tonight it was the loser gets a swirly and the winner gets to be the flusher.

Poor Frank had a lack of luck tonight and got the SWIRLY! He was pretty chill about it, he didn't even make them wash their toilet.

What a good sport.

Tayli had never had one before, so she decided to experience it too. The water flow wasn't that forceful though, so it didn't even really get her hair that good.

Jake did it as he remembered growing up with the boys, totally IN the toilet with feet up in the air...it was awesome! As for me, well I've had one before so I just decided to pass and take the pictures this time. :)

17 comments:

Sunny said...

Oh my gosh! That is so funny! I am impressed. I have to admit, I've never had one. Not sure if I want to try, especially with my legs up in the air. . . It's been so long since I've heard the word, "swirly". Love it.

Tina said...

That's hilarious. I've never had one either, and I'm not sure I'd be too quick to volunteer.

Sandra said...

WOW, thats impressive that they would do it! What great sports.

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

That's right... I stepped up!

kara said...

oh my gosh! You guys are so funny. I am glad that I was not your neighbor and the looser. Although I do wish we were still neigbors. I sure miss you guys. I would love to see some more pics of your LITTLE belly bump. Hey better than that lets get together! Kara

Sara said...

That is hilarious! What a fun group!

Hilarie said...

Wow!! I don't know what else to say... LOL. Funny pictures!

Cordie said...

OH my that is so dang funny! I bet you were all laughing so hard. I also love the pictures of the "bag lady" she is too cute!

Scoresbys said...

Thanks goodness Tayli's toilet looks brand new. I can guarantee that nobody would volunteer for a swirly in one of my bathrooms!

Jessika said...

this is hilarious! you guys crack me up!!! i bet you felt like you were in high school again! NICE!

Emily said...

I can't believe you guys all got swirlies. I myself have never had one. You guys are too funny.

Clari said...

We love that game. Yes, we sure do need to get together. we should go for a walk or take the kids to MC D's. i need your phone number.

Emmett and Ashlee said...

That is really sick, but really funny. I love it! I love the bag lady. She is so darn cute.

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Ok Heather,
You cannot call me Frank's second grade buddy anymore. I don't ever remember Frank sticking his head in toilets on my watch. Beating up Max, talking about childish things, eating 4 pizzas in a day, throwing our kids down slip and slides and into pools for no reason, sure I do all that childish stuff, but now I can be referred to as a good influence on Frank now.

Love,

Loho Fuha

Aleese and Scott said...

Scotty and I were so confused when we first saw the pictures, but then we read and thought that was pretty dang funny! Looks like you had a fun night!

Rebecca said...

Funny! With all the boys in my family- i don't believe they've ever done that to each other!

Amy said...

This is hilarious. You guys are so fun!