CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Half way there...

So after a few requests, I decided to post a pic of my belly. I am just over half way there! YEA! For those of you who haven't heard yet, we just found out yesterday that we are having a BOY! We are really excited. I was talking to Max this morning and said something like, Max I can't wait until this baby comes out so that we can see what he looks like...he might look like you. Max said, "Yeah, we can see if me and my brother match!" It was so cute. He's been into figuring out if his clothes match or not, so I just thought that was a cute perspective.
We did find out that his left foot is a club foot. For those of you wondering, it's where the foot is turned in at an angle. From what we've heard it can be fixed with a brace, and may or may not need surgery depending on the severity. This kind of caught me off guard, but Frank was quick to put things back into perspective for me. He said, "Well at least he has a foot." Which is true. I've felt a comforting feeling that everything will be okay, and I am thankful for that!
So Cici will have to toughen up in a hurry to put up with her brothers!!

17 comments:

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

Everything will be wonderful Heather. You'll have three healthy children and a strong marriage. Congratulations!!!

Natalie said...

Congrats Heather! You look so tiny and cute! I bet Max and Cici will love having a new baby boy in the family. Sorry about Max's foot- but I'm sure it will be just fine!
Natlie

Sandra said...

I hope you don't mind I found your blog from the Nelsons blog. I have to say you LOOK TINY!!!! Half way there ya right. Thats me at two months hehe. Anyway I hope you don't mind I'm going to link you to my blog. Check ours out at westwoodsrock.blogspot.com. If you want it off let me know. CONGRATS ON A BOY!

Aleese and Scott said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you, little boys are so special! You look so dang cute! Your belly is so tiny! I am sure everything will be just fine with the baby. Our brother in law is in podiatry school and he says those can be fixed quite easily. We love you guys and we are so excited for you!

Rebecca said...

Oh how exciting! Max will love having a little brother. You are so tiny! I bet you don't have to wear matenity clothes yet! Im still wearing my maternity clothes and my girls are 6 weeks now! I'll have to let my girls come play sometime. Give me a call and let me know what is good for you! Take care and congrats again!
Becca

Anonymous said...

Yay your having a boy! You look so tiny! You have a great hubby and I agree with his statement about the babies foot for sure!

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Horray! That is sweet! I bet Max is stoked. You seriously are so tiny, but your little belly is adorable. We can't wait to meet him.

Burke and Hayley said...

That is so exciting Heather! It will be fun having another little boy for Max to play with. Congrats! By the way, you look so adorable!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Congrats, boys are so fun...and brothers have a blast together. By the way, I guessed that it was a boy. :)
So by the way, it's so not cool that you look thinner halfway thru your pregnancy than I do now, almost 4 years after my last baby! Hee hee

Hilarie said...

You look great!! Congrats on the boy!! That will be so fun for Max!

Natalie said...

Oh duh- thanks for helping me out :) I think I lose more brain cells the more kids I have. hehehe

The Huffs said...

Frank and Heather! Congratulations! You are going to have another cute boy. You guys are so strong. I love it. Love ya!

Hallie said...

yea another boy! I can't wait till we get to find out!

Chelsea said...

look how tiny your little belly is! You are SO cute:) How exciting to have another little one around!

Raelynn said...

Congrats! You look great! I guessed boy too.

Brit said...

Congratulation on another Boy! Max is so cute. I love hearing all the cute things he says! You look great. Cute tiny belly:)

Sunny said...

Seriously, you look awesome. I'm so excited for you. I would've bet on you having a girl, though. I'm sorry I dropped off the face of the planet for a while, I'm back. I miss you!