CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 30, 2008

funfilled day outside


We had quite the day on Wednesday. Max has been in a little preschool co-op with some of my friends and this was our last day, so we went to the little Willow Park Zoo and had a picnic and played at the park. Fun Fun!This is supposed to be a class picture. I love it because it really shows all of the kids personalities. Kids are too cute and funny! From left to right we have: Adeline, Libby, Max, Ian, and Alisi.

Cici LOVES the swing, especially when Adeline was pushing her. Thanks for your help Adeline!

Later in the afternoon we went up the canyon and brought smores and tin foil dinners with our friends Jess and Gary Wilkinson. The kids were having fun throwing rocks in the water with Frank. This has to be one of my favorite things about Logan...You can get up to a spot like this in a matter of 10 minutes from where we live.

The campfire crew. I can't wait to do this more often this summer!

Max biting into his smore creation. He had a lot of fun, and seriously was an awesome hot dog roaster...he had the rolling the stick thing down to a science!

So now I have a question for you...What are some toppings that you like to put in your tin foil dinners? Everyone makes them a little different and I am interested to hear some other options! p.s. ours were awesome Jess and Gary...thanks again!

12 comments:

Aleese and Scott said...

Looks like you had so much fun I love the class picture what cute kids! Looks like you had fun with your friends my favorite thing in hobo dinners is just beef potatoes and carrots with tons of ketchup on top YUM!

Maureen said...

You totally need to send me that picture of all the kids! I can't believe Alisi was being such a stinker that day, but it is a funny picture! We love going up the canyon and having a fire as well! We will join you anytime! oh and happy belated birthday!

Cordie said...

So I think we need to have a bunch of us Hanbury Manor people go up the canyon for pot luck campfire fun! What do you think???

Brit said...

Oh I love Logan Canyon!! We should do tinfoil dinners for our little get-together which we really need to plan:) Put a couch in the back of the truck, that is the life! Very cute pics.

Rebecca said...

How fun! I can't wait for my life to slow down a little so that We can go up in the canyon and enjoy life alittle!

Sandra said...

umm... tin foil dinners. I wasn't quite sure what you meant with topping on them but we always just do boy scout dinners with the onions, carrots and potatoes. For us the meat has to have onion soup mix added in, we like it that way. And of course smothering it in Ketchup umm I'm getting hungry.

Cami said...

Heather! Happy Birthday! Now you are 25 AND domestic. Could life get any better? I like make our tin foil dinners like Sandra, but I also like to add a little cream of chicken soup to the potatoes, carrots and onions. Very good!

Kory and Hillari said...

Hey Heather, your kids are getting so big! I miss you guys, lets try to meet up soon for a birthday lunch!

Natalie said...

Oh I miss Logan canyon! Looks fun! Happy b-day too! I'm glad you had a good one!

Raelynn said...

Looks like you guys had a great time... now all we need is the sun to come out to play and days in the sun are on.. what kind of weather is this??? i know crappy!

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

Well Heather you have the cutest little family ever. That class picture makes me laugh, I love the kid that is turned around...reminds me of my school class. So fun!

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Hey we are changing our blog address to emmettandashlee.blogspot.com so you guys know. We are taking our last name off all of our stuff, so please don't add our last name to your blog. Thanks!! We love you guys!