CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Relaxing in Mexico

Frank and I had such a blast in Mexico! It was a much needed break after getting through school and football. We were finally able to spend some good quality time together without any distractions. It made me realize how important it is to focus on each other. It seems like everything we do day in and day out is focused around the kids. As fun as it was we sure missed our kids though...GO FIGURE! This first pic is us just waiting for our dinner reservation. The dinners were great, we had Italian, Mexican, and one night was steaks on the beach!
This is a view of one of the 4 pools we could swim in. This is mainly what Frank and I did...we would go hangout on the beach and in the ocean occasionally, but we were mainly hangin out at the pools. So fun! Everything was so well kept and beautiful.
We always went for a stroll on the beach after our dinner, a good way to work off those extra calories I guess. We just stopped some random local to take our pic. Franks Spanish came in handy quite a few times. P.S. My belly just keeps getting bigger everyday now...I'm wondering what I will look like by August.


Frank and I were eating at the buffet one night and all of the sudden all of these men walked in to add some culture to our dinner. They were great! The man on the very right was right by my head. We didn't stay much longer because it got REALLY loud, but it was cool!

Us waiting in the hotel lobby for the bus to pick us up and take us back to airport. It was a great break, but by this point we were pretty stoked to get back and see our kids. Thanks again to both of our families for pitching in to watch those crazy munchkins...I know they are a handful. Until our next break we'll enjoy the memories we just made!


17 comments:

Aleese and Scott said...

I wondered where you had been. I am so jealous it looks like you had so much fun! Looks like your place was beautiful! I can't wait to come to Utah and see you guys! You look so cute pregnant!

Jessika said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! And got a little sun by the looks of that last picture! I love your cute belly too! I can't wait to see you in July! Post more pics of the kids... they are so cute and I miss them like crazy!

Amber Smith said...

I am so jealous. I can't wait for summer. I love the picture of you and Frank by the beach you are one sexy mama! Any way it is good to see how you are doing

The Huffs said...

I am so jealous!! Sounds like you guys had so much fun... Good for you! Let us know how you are doing.

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

Yay for Mexico. I'm so glad you guys decided to take this trip. But we're glad to have you next door again. I am so jealous looking at your pictures. That was our favorite vacation!

Eric, Jenn, and Drew said...

Hey Maile Family! I can't believe how big your kids are already. Time flys. We are jealous of your mexico tripp, we love cancun. It was fun to see you Frank at the Utah State vs Utah game. Sorry we didn't stay after to say hi...it was freezing!!! Well let us know when you are coming down to Salt Lake, we hung out with the Falateas a couple of months ago, it was a blast. We should all get together this summer.

THE RAYMONDS said...

Your trip looks so fun! I am so jealous. i definitely need a vacation. I hope you had a wonderful time! I am coming home in June I will have to look you up for lunch!

Sandra said...

Families are wonderful. We wouldn't be able to travel anywhere by ourselves if it wern't for the help of families watching the wee ones. Great Pictures, it looks like you had a ton of fun!

Tina said...

Sooo Fun! Glad you guys were able to get some time away. Mexico is a nice get away too.

Cordie said...

I am so glad you two got away and so much fun. Gracia! hahah that is too funny ;)

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Wow. That looks like so much fun. What a great memory. Bailey told me this morning that when her and Max get married in the temple she wants a white dress and Max should have black pants and shoes. So there we go.

Natalie said...

That looks like so much fun- I'm glad you guys got to go! Fun pictures- I love your cute little prego belly!

Josh and Ashlee said...

Wow that is so awesome! I don't think me and Josh have taken a vacation alone together in the long years we've been married. That's awsome that you were able to go. Oh, you are the cutest prego lady I've ever seen!

Chelsea said...

HOW FUN!!! I'm so glad you guys got a vacation just the two of you. Looks so fun...and you are adorable pregnant girl!!! :)

Maureen said...

What a great trip! Maybe we will make it to Mexico when Danny updates his green card so he will be allowed to get back in to the us!!! You look beautiful in the pictures and I am glad you guys had a great time!

Emily King Family said...

Heather,
You look so good. I just wanted to say congrats. By the way what are you having. I am also due in August the 17th, were having another boy. Anyways I know what you feel like my belly keeps getting bigger everyday too.

Emily King (Tracy)

Raelynn said...

That's a nice vaca without the kiddos.. It's funny how we want to get away and then when we do we miss them like crazy! You guys look tan!! I love bringing back a tan.. haha..
Your belly doesn't even look big at all! You look so cute!