CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 26, 2008

Not getting any younger...

So yesterday, I turned 25. I know you're all probably thinking "oh my goodness she is still so young and she is already going to have three kids!" Don't worry those thoughts have crossed my mind too. I really wouldn't change it though. I love my little family and am so grateful for all that they do for me! Frank planned out with some of our neighbors to come over for cake and ice cream. Tayli made this cute 2 layer cake, and of course it was rainbow chip...I told my mom when I was younger that I wanted to have rainbow chip cake for every birthday until I'm a Grandma. Thanks to Frank for making me feel special and appreciated I love you!


Max and Cici sure enjoyed the cake! Max even picked some of his piece off of the floor and shoved it in his mouth...like he wouldn't get any more. Funny kids!

16 comments:

Brit said...

Happy Birthday Heather!!!

Aleese and Scott said...

Happy Birthday! The big 25! Sounds like you had a great day and what a good husband to make your favorite cake and plan a party. That is Scottys favorite also.

Sandra said...

Happy elated birthday! I'm glad it was a fun day! PS I also had three kids when I was 25.

The Huffs said...

Happy Birthday Heather! We miss you! Say hi to Frank.

Jessika said...

Nice! Gotta love the rainbow chip!!! You crack me up! I can't believe how long Cici's hair is getting though! Holy cow! I can't wait to see you all in July!

Oh, and that quote on the sidebar about Max and the Unibrow is absolutely one of the funniest things I have ever heard in my life!

Love you all!
jess

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Happy 25th! I had 3 kids by my 25th too, so you're in good company. :)

I'm cracking up at Max's unibrow quote! :D

SJCBCfamily said...

Hey Heather, this is Jamie Douglass, I found your blog on Jamies. She always keeps me posted on how everyone is doing at Hanbury. Your family looks great. I heard your're pregnant again. That's so neat. Max is such a little man. And your little girl is adorable. Just wanted to say Hi. Hopefully I'll be seeing you next week at Tayson's birthday party.
Take care, Jamie

Emilee Wolters said...

Happy Birthday Heather!
It has been forever...looks like you guys had fun in Mexico. We'll have to talk sometime, whats up with Florida-we'll be in SLC in June for about a week so maybe we could get together...talk to you soon!

Sara said...

Happy Birthday! Great choice on the cake- that is my favortie too! Ymmm! Hope you had a great day!

Tina said...

Happy Birthday!
I love the pic of Cici with cake all over her face. cute, cute.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Im so glad to see you doing so well and so happy!

Burke and Hayley said...

Happy Belated Birthday Heather! You have the cutest family. I am coming to Utah in June and would love to see ya!

kara said...

Happy Birthday. I thought about you but like a slacker did not call. I am sorry. We really need to get together. I want to see your belly. What's up with Florida? Tell your family hi and we love you!

The Childs Family said...

I wish I was there so Frank could have asked me to make your cake and so we could have gone out to eat. Miss you guys TONS! Give the kids a squeeze!

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday! yeah It makes me feel old too but I never really think I'm old I feel like Im still 21! Even though I didn't have 3 kids at 25 I made up for it 2 years later and now have 4?!?!?!
Love ya

you should come see the house on thursday!

Raelynn said...

Happy Late Birthday! Better late than never...