CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

5 years and Sam's new brace


Frank and I just celebrated our 5 year anniversary. We didn't do much because we went to Mexico in May to celebrate. With a 2 month old you really can't do a whole lot. We went to Hamilton's for dinner and enjoyed a nice night out!What can I say? I LOVE him! I appreciate all that he does for our family. He is a great husband and father. So...5 down and eternity to go! Hopefully life just keeps getting better...I love you Frank!


Little Samson is officially out of the casting phase of his club foot. He has graduated to a bar brace! That thing is such a pain. He has to wear it for 3 straight months and then just at nights until he's one. I really shouldn't complain though because his foot will be good as new before he is even crawling or anything. Thank goodness for technology and research!

What a hard life! He is so tuckered out that he is drooling all down Frank's arm! :)

one more thing...I cut my hair, but don't have a pic yet...photo coming soon!

10 comments:

Brit said...

Congrats on your 5 year!! Samson is so cute, handsome! You are an awesome mom! I can't wait to see your new cut! How fun!!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Congrats on five years Frank and Heather! And little Samson is such a cutie. :D

Emilee Wolters said...

Sam is just so stinckin cute! What a face. Ric's sister had to have braces on her feet when she was a baby and his mom said that's what made her such a good runner...he'll be fine. I hope that we get to meet him sometime. Congrats on 5 years!

Aleese and Scott said...

Five years crazy how time goes by so fast!! Congrats! Also Samson is so cute! I love the pictures especially the one with Frank poor little guy he looks so tired!! Can't wait to see your new hair cut.

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Samson is so dang adorable. We miss you guys. We need to come down there some time soon. You guys are always welcome here, too. If you ever want to get away, head on up. Love ya.

erica said...

wow, I cannot believe it's been 5 years already!! Time goes by way too fast. I love you both to death and hope to see you guys soon. Little samson is already getting so much bigger, what a little cutie!

Sandra said...

I'm glad you had a great anniversary! Congrats! It's amazing how fast the years go by. Thats nice that Samson will be out of everything before walking. Cute pictures.

Adam, Crystal, Riley, Kaitlyn, Eden said...

Congratulations! Samson is so cute!! I'm so glad things are going so well, we miss Logan a lot. Things are going good here in Wichita. We are almost unpacked and settled.

Jessika said...

Oh my gosh!!! Sam is SOOOO cute! And I can't believe how blue his eyes are! WOW! And Congrats on 5 years!!! More pics please!!!

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAX!!!

Cami said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see pics of your hair.