CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday MAX!


The kids had such a great time at Max's little Halloween birthday party. Max is growing up so fast. He is currently obsessed with any kind of super hero and of course still LOVES playing any sport or game with a ball! Here are a few pics from his party.My mom was kind enough to dress up as a witch and read a few stories.
Max was kind of a mixture of X-men and Batman and Cici the princess!


of course...carnival games! It was music to my ears to hear all of those sweet kids laughing like crazy! Thanks again to all of you who helped out.

face painting, check out Frank's pumpkin. We joked that he should be strength coach by day and face painter at night!! ~ Good part time job :)

Pumpkin decorating. Check out those ScArY teeth!

Happy Birthday Max...we sure love you and appreciate all you do for our little family!

15 comments:

Sunny said...

Happy Birthday Max! You are such a cute boy. We love you. Your little brother looks like he could take you on. Watch out. Take advantage of him while he still doesn't get how to use his limbs fully.

Cute pictures! :)

Josh and Ashlee said...

Heather, you are THE WOMAN with a party planner! That party ROCKED!!! KayBree keeps talking about it and asking me when she gets to go to one of Max's parties again!

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

Looks like it was quite the party...how fun. I loved all the cute costumes and the pumpkin decorating how fun!

Sandra said...

Wow four! Happy (late) birthday Max! Looks like a fun party, Frank did a great job with the painting.

Scoresbys said...

When I picked up Grace she sighed and said, "Oh mom, that was the best day of my life!" They had so much fun. Thanks for including Emme, too!

The Childs Family said...

Talk about ultimate party...TOO FUN...wish we were there to help celebrate!

Aleese and Scott said...

Happy birthday Max!! Wow I can't believe four years have gone by! What a good mom to throw such a fun party. Looks like the kids had a blast! Also WOW Sam is getting so big he he is still that little tiny baby in my mind. You just have such a cute family.

I love the Halloween costumes!

Jessika said...

So cute! Looks like you guys had a blast! Mom finally got to be hersel for a day! HAHAHA. She is so funny. Thanks for posting! Wish I was there!

Pew Family said...

I didn't know Frank was so creative! Looks like you guys had a great time at Max's cute party! Your such a cute mom! Looks like your surviving easily with the new addition to your family, Nice Job!

The Huffs said...

Happy birthday Max. We miss you guys.

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

The party was such a blast. Great idea Heather. Thanks for inviting us. That picture of CC and Max in their costumes is sooo cute!

Morgan@LittleHouseofVeggies said...

Your family is So cute! Can I steal your kids...not joking.
Lots and Lots and lots of Love to your fam. Mo thug

Corrigan Law said...

Frank, this is your boy EC here. I love the Incredible Hulk costume, but I think he was green, not brown. Oh well. Tell Max I think he looks like a stud in his costume. Bailey checks with me like twice a week to make sure that I am still cool with her marrying Max.

Emmett and Ashlee said...

So adorable. Happy birthday Max. WE love you big guy. Happy Halloween too! Great work Heather.

Unknown said...

Heather, this is Heather M. Your little one is so cute. I cant believe he is that big already. What a cutie.